While I have accomplished many things, I've checked off some of the bigger ones. I graduated from college and became a National Park Ranger. I learned to ski, sail and fly, and was certified as a SCUBA diver. I am a published author and a successful freelance consultant. I've been to forty five of the United States, travelled to Europe, the Caribbean and Central America and visited all of the historic landmarks in the Nation's Capitol. I've gone to rock concerts, symphonies, operas, the ballet and professional football and baseball games. I learned the Yang Style of Tai Chi Chuan. And, while not all would agree, I became a fairly good gourmet cook. Ive been married and had beautiful and accomplished children and grandchildren. Still, the list has grown shorter, and that may not bode well for me so I've begun to add things.
My extraordinary Father, my friend and mentor, lived for ninety eight active and productive years, largely in good health. I'm still alive and well, and I want to beat him so I've lengthened my list.
- Complete and publish the book on Calamity Jane that my Dad began several years ago.
- Learn Spanish and Italian.
- Return to Italy and Belize.
- Visit the states that I have not been to.
- Go to Tanzania.
- Cruise the rivers Seine and Rhine.
- Visit Scotland.
- Study the genealogy of my family and complete a family tree.
- Renew the painting, woodcarving and wire sculpture that I enjoyed many years ago
- Start working with stained glass.
- Enroll in on-line courses.
- Continue and strengthen a renewed and enriching relationship with a wonderful woman from my past (a work in progress).
- Renew practicing Origami.
- Post to each of my blogs every week.